Re: [MiNT] Language/keyboard selection and problems

On Thu, 28 Jul 2011, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

# Tried again. Two primary partitions, one 500Mb FAT16, one 3.5Gb ext2
# created with linux mke2fs.
#
# 1. MiNT e2fsck doesn't like this partition and complain about a bad
# superblock.
# 2. Write "large" (more than a couple of Mb) crashes my Firebee.
# 3. MiNT mke2fs doesn't want to init a partition on the Firebee. Maybe a
# XHDI issue.

	I had no problem under Ubuntu and Debian --

	mkfs.ext2 -L ext2fs /dev/sdb
	(-L just to supply a label, not likely relevent.)

	All good.

	Does the partition need a specific filesystem type flag?

		jeff

--
If everyone would put barbecue sauce on their food, there would be no war.