Re: [MiNT] Problem with icons under MiNT 1.18

Am 27.01.2012, 08:33 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:13:23 +0100, Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl> wrote:

I have just done it only mint.pg in auto folde without CPX and on the falcon and hades is still the same

What if you use the Videl and not the CTPCI? I'm using 1.18 on my Firebee which is also running FireTOS and I have not seen this problem before.

Could you provide a screenshot of the task-manager showing all processes that are running on your Hades or Falcon when this problem is present? And maybe attach copies of mint.cnf and xaaes.cnf?

He says he receives memory-violations, so there is probably something else involved that he uses on both systems.

--
Helmut Karlowski

http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.5