Re: [MiNT] Install,was:All changes?

On 21/03/2013 17:20, Nenad Kovacevic wrote:
In regards to my HostFS problem, maybe somebody with a similar setup
(Aranym on Linux) could try to validate/disprove something? When I would
ask rpm to install something from a HostFS aranym "disk", I would get this:

read failed: Success (0)
error: <package_name> cannot be installed

This is because FreeMiNT's hostfs driver lacks support for the file locking API. As soon as it is implemented, RPM will work.
I believe that would require support from the ARAnyM side, too.

--
Vincent Rivière